Color & Sound are universal languages, constantly speaking to us both consciously and subconsciously, to assist our soul journey. Imagine how lifeless and grey our existence would be without them! Since ancient times, both color and sound have been used for healing and spiritual growth.
Healing Power of Color and Sound
This is an archive workshop of Healing Power of Color and Sound Workshop by Jean Luo and Robert Hamaker.
Color & Sound are universal languages, constantly speaking to us both consciously and subconsciously, to assist our soul journey. Imagine how lifeless and grey our existence would be without them! Since ancient times, both color and sound have been used for healing and spiritual growth. Let Jean and Robert show you how to harness these powerful aids together to improve your own life, in this archive workshop. You will learn:
1) The meaning and power of Color and Sound
2) How Color and Sound inter-relate and connect
3) Learning to see and feel both Color and Sound on a deeper level
4) How to use Color & Sound for healing and growth, such as
a. Tuning the chakras
b. Clearing the aura
c. A tool for enhanced meditation
d. Toning for self-healing and growth
And much more!
• Dear Jean and Robert, Thank you for sharing with me today. Everything you shared is Everything I needed! I thank God for this privilege and these blessings. I will implement this into in my life and it will enable me to help and teach others too. You shared such valuable information. To learn and understand the meaning of colours and tones (sound) for healing, is genius! My chakras showed themselves during the sound and colour meditation and I found two blockages which I will work on now. The chakras that were open were responding greatly to the tones. I will be purchasing the Tones as soon as available. That coupled with meditation is out of this world, as I experienced with you today. I found another strange feeling during meditation that the tones helped bring out – that my left side of my body was not releasing or relaxing. (My right side was instant..) I will work on being open to receiving as I am giving, to balance that. There was much, so much healing going on for me, and trying to bring together that balance, which now I can do that, thanks to this workshop. This was truly an amazing experience and out of this world! Thank you team Maitreya and Robert for teaching me today, and now I am able to help others with this knowledge. I am immensely grateful. ~ R.T. from Australia
• Jean and Robert, What a fun and powerful session. Jean, I understood the color information at a new level today, especially when you talked of why to use complementary colors and the importance of balancing them. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I love Van Gogh’s paintings. Robert, choral music has been a hobby most of my life, but my head is spinning with the new info and experiences. I want to sing the sacred vowels, read Jonathan Goldman, get out our rain stick, pay attention to which chakras I’m feeling sounds in and try the hearing/seeing/feeling modes on certain pieces of music. Thank you for sharing your gifts and knowledge. The energy’s flowing. ~ L.R. Colorado, USA
• Hi guys, Just to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your workshop last night, it was so well thought out and presented and was packed full of fascinating and practical information. Thanks again and lots of love. ~ L.A. from England
• Jean and team Maitreya, I wanted to say, how amazingly insightful the workshop was. I got a greater understanding of how colours really affect us and our daily lives as well as the reflections of others. I have been noticing i have been ‘seeing’ colours differently of late so the understanding was very much needed. The colours along with the tones Robert brought together were truly the most beautiful feelings my body had experienced. The meditations were wonderous and definitely something i want to experience again. A huge thank you to both you and Robert for sharing your wonderful collaboration, it was something i am so happy i did not miss.With much love. Ps Thank you, Korrrine for all the behind the scenes work you do. I’m very grateful to you as well. ~ J.W. from Australia